Movie: Schindler’s List (1993)
Oskar Schindler is a vain, glorious and greedy German businessman who becomes unlikely humanitarian amid the barbaric Nazi reign when he feels compelled to turn his factory into a refuge for Jews. Based on the true story of Oskar Schindler who managed to save about 1100 Jews from being gassed at the Auschwitz concentration camp. A testament for the good in all of us. Written by Harald Mayr <email@example.com>
- Director: Steven Spielberg
- Release Date:15 December 1993 (USA)
- Run Time:195 min | Turkey:185 min (TV version)
- Country: USA
- Genre: Biography , Drama , History , War »
- MPAA:Rated R for language, some sexuality and actuality violence.
Tagline: Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.
Trivia: [June 2008] Ranked #3 on the American Film Institute’s list of the 10 greatest films in the genre “Epic”.
Goofs: Crew or equipment visible: When Oskar Schindler and Itzhak Stern negotiate with the Jewish investors outside the ghetto, Steven Spielberg is reflected on the rear window (his jacket is blowing in the wind).